TK7 Features & Benefits
TK7 MULTI-FUNCTIONS: SPECIFIC FEATURES & BENEFITS
Below are 13 types of specific features and benefits that can be achieved with the use of the TK-7 Super Power Booster Fuel additive/Gas Engines and TK7-704hS Fuel additive /Diesel engines.
- IGNITION IMPROVER – The primary benefit is the improved firing and burn rate, which leads to improved fuel efficiency, restoring engine power, and improved cold starts
- OXYGEN AGITATOR – A catalyst that improves and releases additional oxygen and nitrogen during combustion.
- METAL DEACTIVATOR – Prevents copper and other alloys from catalyzing the oxidation process and helps to eliminate the formation of gum deposits. The De-Activator surrounds the alloys (especially copper) and renders them inactive.
- ANTI-OXIDANT – This feature stabilizes the base fuel, especially lower grade fuel or fuel that is processed with higher Olefinic materials from thermal or cat cracking processes.
- CORROSION INHIBITOR – This compound forms a protective film which prevents water from contacting the metal or other alloy surfaces. It works extremely well on aluminum, copper, bronze and magnesium.
- DEPOSIT CONTROL – This compound helps dissolve deposits & solids, promotes molecular balance, reduces knock & after-run caused by deposits in the base fuel.
- INJECTOR & CARBURETOR CLEANER – A compound, which works by solvent action to hold deposits in solution so they do not plate out. This will result in a cleaner carburetor plate or fuel injector tips & ports resulting in an improved spray pattern.
- DISPERSANT – Will absorb particles and keep them suspended with the base fuel.
- ANTI-ICING – Improves pour point (fuel gelling) and prevents ice formation in the carburetor throat throttle plate and fuel lines.
- COLD FLOW IMPROVER – Retards wax and crystal formation so they do not restrict fuel flow.
- GENERAL DETERGENTS – Immediately reacts with the base fuel to prevent varnish and lacquer build-up in the fuel system, valves and the entire combustion chamber area.
- TOP CYLINDER LUBRICANT – This benefit is a result of the burning of the formulation during combustion. The by-product of this reaction is a form of synthetic lubricant that cushions the valves & valve seats, cylinder walls and rings. This lubricant helps reduce friction, overheating, and prevents carbon build up in the combustion chamber area.
- BIOCIDE – Kills and eliminate future bacterial contamination including bacteria, fungi and yeast. (The Biocide is added mainly to diesel and fuel oil additives).